It has been awhile since I got on here and posted one of these. I have had a few sitting around for a little while and it is time to get them out there. This Award was given to me by the lovely Amber over at What Makes Me Amber. I love her blog make sure you go over there now to check her out. Thanks So much for nominating me and sorry it took so long for me to get to it. I like these awards as they always get a lot of hits and it helps connects like-minded bloggers together. If I nominated you and you do not participate in awards I encourage you to at least check out my nominees. I did something different this time I have recently been getting a lot of new follows and I have yet to check them all out. The ones that I have checked out are going to be nominated and many of them are new to the community so lets give them a big wordpress welcome and support each other.
- Put the Award logo on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Answer 10 questions the person asked you
- Nominate 10 blogs and notify them
- Write 10 new questions for them
- What does being a woman mean to you?
- What is one song that makes you feel empowered?
- How would you describe you style?
- What cheers you up when you’re feeling down?
- What is you proudest moment/achievement?
- City girl or nature seeker?
- What is your most treasured travel souvenir?
- If you could (safely) keep any animal as a pet, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite blog post you’ve written?
- Who inspires you most?
- Being a woman to me means I get to be miserable for a week out of every month. Seriously this is a hard question, I guess the instinctive behavior to want to nurture. The softness to be beautiful but also to be bold and continue to fight for our freedoms as women.
- I connect with a lot of songs and that may change. I usually feature the songs that are making me feel empowered on favourites and my current favourite has made the favourites in the past. I have been continuously going back to it especially with the recent loss in my life. In This Moment’s Fighter. I’ll put a link to the video below.
- My style is and always well be ever changing. I have gone through almost every cliche, genre, or style. Though when friends of mine see something that is a little more fashion forward or bold they think of me. If I had to just choose one style I really love a soft super feminine look with an edge, or a pretty rock style.
- When I am down I really like to find comfort in my creativity and a good snuggle with my kitties.
- Proudest achievement, gosh I don’t know if I could narrow it down. I have always been proud to be a chef. I loved working hard and making it in a male dominated environment. I feel proud when my cooking makes others happy. Though I do not work in a commercial kitchen anymore I am proud of the work I do now.
- I have always been a bit of a city girl but I am also a nature seeker. I am lucky to live in such a place that allows me to have both. Canada has a wonderful landscape and I don’t have to go very far to escape the city. Though I say I have lived in cities most of my life in the grand scale of things these cities are really quite small. The city I was born in Calgary Alberta has just over a million people, to me that is large but in comparison to cities around the world it is a smaller less populated city. The city I live in not has just over 40,000 people. In the future I think it would be fabulous to buy some raw land and build my dream.
- My most treasured souvenir, my memories of course! No seriously though I do not really have one. I don’t think I am that materialistic that I have a souvenir. I started buying fridge magnets from places I travel too. Though I do not necessarily treasure them.
- I would keep a dragon a real fire breathing dragon that can fly so I can ride him.
- Oh my, I don’t think I have a favourite but I guess if I had to say the introduction is important because it got me out there and on here and started this whole thing.
- I am inspired most by not a single person but everyone and everything around me. I find inspiration in most anything. It’s all I can do to just share my inspiration with you but to hopefully inspire others.
I am actually going to cheat and just re use Amber’s Question
My Nominee’s now remember I am choosing nominees that are new to following me and I am new to following them I have checked out there blog liked what I saw and I am sharing with you here. I have also noticed some of these individuals are new to blogging here on wordpress so lets show them some love. Again if you do not participate in these awards take the compliment that I have honoured you here and check out some of the other nominees featured here!
- Diana at Everday Essentials
- Stephanie at Never Enough Thyme
- Mayuri at The Crazy List
- Go Natural
- The Brian Effect
- The Style Savage
- Tartelette Doll
- Blue Fish Beauty
- Recipe in a Bottle
Thanks for reading and as promised my song