I was nominated for this award a little while back by PalFitness Thanks for nominating me for this award and sorry it took so long for me to get it posted. I am so honoured to be recognized and receiving these awards but mostly I enjoy checking out the nominations and sharing the award with people I feel need to be recognized. I look through my list and am really trying to feature Bloggers I haven’t nominated before. So please do check out some of the amazing people I have nominated!
Anybody nominated, can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers. Anybody nominated answers three questions. The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions. If any of the questions asked are offending or simply do not want to be answered, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
This award is for bloggers who strives to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
The 3 questions that you need to answer:
- Who was the first blog / blogger you heard of / read and did they inspire you to start?
- Do you see Blogging as a future career or just a side hobby?
- What is your all time favorite Album and Why?, How does it make you feel to listen to it?
- I have no idea who the first blog/blogger was so I can not even attempt to answer that. I have had an interest in reading and writing from a very young age. My mother was going to school when I was young and she would read her text books to me. It became such a thing I got her to read to me more and more until I eventually could too. I have kept a journal pretty much most of my youth right up until I was a teenager than I just got distracted with teen stuff.
- I don’t think I’ve ever attempted to pursue writing as a career mostly because I was discouraged by the hole struggling artists aspect of it. That a lot of brilliant writers often don’t get recognized in their own lifetime. I know there are a lot of talented people who do make a very profitable career from writing and even blogging but I never considered it as a career option. If I became successful enough with blogging and writing I would not turn down the opportunity but I’m not about to quit my job to pursue it full time either.
- Seriously, I don’t think I do have a favourite all time anything. I listen to so many genre’s of music and listen to new stuff all the time. I may often have current favourites and a song I haven’t heard might come on and I’ll exclaim this is my favourite but in all honestly I just can not narrow it down to one album. My youtube playlist has thousand of songs on it from many artists and genre’s. I seriously can’t even say I have a favourite genre. Music can make me feel many different things for example when a Pat Benetar song comes on I remember the smell of hardwood floor polish and cleaning with my mom. While a Justin Bieber song will come on the radio at work and I’ll remember it just came on 15 minutes ago why am I hearing this again!?
- What Sandra Thinks
- What Makes Me Amber
- Inspirational Gem
- Earth To Emma
- The Striped Coyote
- AyR Galaxy
- Coffee Chocolate and Writing