It’s Award Time I like these awards because it helps connects readers and bloggers together. So if I nominate you and you do not participate, it still would be cool of you to check out my nominations. It may take me a little longer to push out some of these awards but know that I do appreciate the nominations. I have a couple more coming soon I have been nominated for I haven’t forgot about them don’t worry. Be sure to click my links check out the bloggers I nominated!
A little while back I was nominated for this award by Emma Kershaw Thanks for the nomination.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
How I started my blog:
When I started this blog I really didn’t intend to take it too seriously. I didn’t choose a theme or a specific topic, I didn’t decide what kind of blogger I wanted to be. I just honestly wanted to get back into writing and share. I enjoy staying busy and I’m very ambitious trying and learning new things all the time. I take lots of pictures and really wasn’t sharing any of them just filing them away in my virtual photo albums never to be shared. Everything from painting nails, hair, food, pets, traveling, gardening, sports and so much more. I realized a lot of my photos and stories needed attention from you my readers. I have tons of blog material waiting to be shared. When I choose the name, I really again wasn’t taking it seriously and it’s more of a sarcastic just another blog.
Advice for new bloggers:
My advice for you is if your thinking about it just get out there and do it! It may be helpful to think about more about your brand and the types of readers your targeting. Be aware that anything you post online either builds or corrupts your reputation and often employers will google you to read your online persona. Connect with other bloggers that may share your target audience. Part of being a good blogger is to connect and be a good blog follower as well.
- Mary Callan
- My Lovely 20s
- Katie Kuo
- Scot Whitaker
- Bloomin Bootiful
- Seeking Romance
- For The Love Of Blonde
- Sex and Loathing Toronto
- My Journey with Hijab
- Toddlers and Baby Bumps
- Who is Jenny G
- Enjoying the Beauty of Life
- The Plate Memoirs