I was nominated for The Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award by Parul Singhal She has a wonderful blog over at Gharkepakwan Healthy and Nutritious Vegetarian Recipes. Now I’m not a vegetarian myself but you can always add a meat component, I love the recipes they share as the are unique to the recipes we find here in the western world. I just love learning new recipes from different ethnicity’s, most specifically Indian cuisine. I just love the spices and flavours so I really appreciate her blog. Check it out.
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions given to you
- Nominate 7 bloggers for the award
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Display the award on you blog or post
- What made you want to start your blog?
- What have you wanted to do on your blog but haven’t yet?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Name one item on your bucket list or more if you like.
- What is/was best moments in life?
- Have you made any New year resolutions this year? If so ,name one. If not why don’t you like them?
- If you could host a challenge on your blog.What kind would it be?
- What was the name of your first pet?
- Do you ever go to a high school/old school reunion? Was it fun or not?
- Do you have a pet peeve?
- I started this blog because I wanted to get back into writing in a fun non-formal way. I wanted to connect with a community with similar interests and share my hobbies and ideas.
- I am thinking I want to connect my other social media’s to this blog but I have not decided yet if I actually want to or not. Most of my friends and family don’t know I have a blog and connecting everything will make them aware of this. Or maybe I want to make a separate social media for the blog I don’t know yet that sounds like to much work I almost dismissed it right as I was typing.
- Geeze, I don’t know. I guess I’m afraid of mice they are so gross and that’s why I like to keep cats around but I don’t get paralyzed in fear by them so I have yet to discover my greatest fear.
- Bucket list, I don’t know that I have actually written out a bucket list before but one of my dreams, I’ve always wanted to complete a novel. Not the one that got destroyed, I’m passed that now, but I recently I have been inspired to write this portal fantasy I dreamed up. Just have to be disciplined sit down and pump it out.
- This is another hard one. I guess the best moment in life was when I was born the first and best moment I love me!
- My new years goals are here. I am already working on a few of them.
- I never thought about it before. I don’t know.
- My first pet was a pooch named Rusty. He was a mixed breed, mostly terrier. I remember he could run really fast. He even saved me once from kidnapping. I was walking a little further from home than I probably should have been, but I was still right beside the school yard. A man pulled his car beside me and ordered I get in. Rusty hoped into the passenger seat and bit the man hard on his arm the man yelled and pushed him away as I pulled on the leash. He drove away and no one kidnapped me that day. A scary thought to think of what could have been. I was between the ages of 6-10 at the time I can’t exactly remember.
- I did not go no.
- I really dislike when people file or trim their nails in public it’s so gross to me, the thought of all the DNA crumbs all over the place yuck ew. Please do that at home and clean it up after.
- Inspirational Gem
- Pearl Von Peeps
- El In India – Time Change
- Nosh Meister
- Silver Threading
- D.S. McKnight
- Like Mercury Colliding
Thanks again for the nomination! Check out some of the wonderful blogs I have linked to above as well!